Maximum number of players

Posted by Dublann
Hi all!!

It is a simply question, but I dont find directly the answer in the forum/documentation. The only related thing I saw in the game configuration is that max players are 64 (or is my interpretation?).

How much players can be conected at the same time to the server? I make this question because my game will consist in matching players 1v1, and I expect (and hope) that there will be a lot of players running the game at the same time, playing matches 1v1. I want to know the total ammount of players that could be connected at the same time, and if possible, how to increase this max. players (donations?).

Thank you in advance, and great great work!!! My congratulations :) (I found this site recently).

Replies (1)

Last message on 10 Nov 2016

Size43 (Administrator) on 10 Nov 2016, 11:45:23
If you're doing 1v1 matches you can split the players into sessions with 2 players each.

There's currently a global limit of 65,000 concurrent sessions. Other than that, you shouldn't run into any problems.

Donations aren't required, but if your game makes money, please consider supporting this extension.