Idea?

Posted by BJO13
Hey, so I was just wondering if anyone ever proposed the idea of bringing together members of the community who may be willing to donate time to work on a community game to maybe raise money for GMS.. Say willing creators work together to create something really cool and then get it greenlit on Steam or start a GoFundMe or something and raise money to progress GMS better?

Just a thought.

Replies (7)

Last message on 7 Jan 2020

TrueBlueMan on 7 Jan 2020, 03:47:53
Well I started a technology company, we are going to build a store (similar to Steam) using GM8.X, React and Python... So I would love to get involved... We are also keeping the Flash and GM8 series alive... So if you would like to work with us please let me know.

We are hiring btw...

Email: trueblue2515@gmail.com
Discord tag: TrueBlueMan#3297
Aouab on 1 May 2019, 20:41:49
What an amazing idea,

I'm surely ready to give time for this project as well !

I have a suggestion , since this project is based on teamwork , it will be possible to make a team in Discord Developers , to make the game buyable on Discord with a dedicated server. As well as , I have a discord rich presence extension that I can give freely in any time ^^.
Ptown01 on 28 Apr 2019, 07:33:09
Join this Discord server, lets talk, working on a pretty expansive game and need lots of people:https://discord.gg/QCT7Uxs
Jocke on 27 Mar 2019, 17:03:57
Damn that would be cool if realised.. Though im only one working on my game and its painfull lol.. Working together would be really cool!
Shaddovv on 21 Sep 2016, 15:38:03
Its a good idea, altough i think releasing your own game, and then giving a proportion to GMS will be a lot and a lot better.
Size43 (Administrator) on 27 Aug 2016, 16:37:29
Sounds cool! If anything ever comes of this I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
xWIXx on 9 Jun 2019, 09:46:47
1.I want the server to select random at the beginning of the game
a player who gets a "hot potato" and that player explodes after 120 seconds
2.I want the player who has the hot potato tag can throw the potato into the other player who then gets the
potato
3.I want one person to select a map and host the game and when others join it, they send it to the map you
selected (there will be two "host" and "join" buttons in the menu)

THANKS FOR HELP!
My project file:https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ayjrrn3fsijn34/TNT_Tag.zip/file