Unable to login

Posted by Shaddovv
Register and Login buttons dont work. Didnt change anything at the window boxes and my game runned without anny problems 5 min ago.

Replies (7)

Last message on 25 Jul 2016

Size43 (Administrator) on 3 Jul 2016, 22:44:00
Please make sure you're not calling gms_show_login in the step event or every step in some other event. It'll cancel closing a window/switching to the registration screen.
Shaddovv (Topicstarter) on 4 Jul 2016, 00:03:25
I have made sure none of that is in step, its only in the create event. Somehow this problem comes to surface on random times so i cant accurately tell how and why it does.
faiz876creations on 20 Jul 2016, 15:17:22
Yeah, this happens to me sometimes
Size43 (Administrator) on 9 Jul 2016, 20:21:00
It might be that the server has crashed and is restarting. When this happens, an attempt is made to keep the connection open while restarting the server. If this fails, you end up with a connection that will never get a reply back.

It should only happen very rarely. If it happens (semi)frequently, let me know and I'll take a look at it.
Shaddovv (Topicstarter) on 10 Jul 2016, 15:29:54
That seems really weird becouse i could login however when my teammember and i were testing some things she couldn't and i could.
Size43 (Administrator) on 25 Jul 2016, 17:07:42
Apologies for the delay. I've been working a lot in the past few weeks, at some points up to 10 hours a day. That left very little time for me to do anything besides work.

I really don't know why this would happen.

Best I can do is take a look at the logs. If you have a timestamp of when it happend, I'll take a look and see if I can find anything.
R1ckx on 4 Jul 2016, 17:06:19
Same problem here, happens very randomly without any pattern