Update 2.0 released
Note: This is not the big rewrite update! For technical reasons, I could number this version as either 126.96.36.199 or 2.0. That second choice sounded much better than the first one.
This update adds two small new features, a new example, and contains a few BDB related bugfixes.
- Improved BDB support
- Added player BDBs
- Improved delta detection for BDBs
- Added broadcasting p2p support via gms_p2p_all_in_room, gms_p2p_all_in_session and gms_p2p_all_in_game
- Fixed an issue where P2P messages would be sent to different games
- Fixed an issue where BDBs would not work correctly
- Changed BDBs from a few, big blocks to many small blocks to better support the world-building use case.
- Authentication tokens to enable "remember me" functionality.
- Added new example
This update is paired with the release of five new tutorials, which can be found under the documentation tab.
Laatste bericht op 3 Jan 2018