Database corruption repaired

At around 20:00 today I noticed that the PlayerINI database had become corrupted. As a result, part of the PlayerINIs had become unaccessible, which would cause the game to get stuck after logging in.

I've fixed this by re-creating the database from a recent backup. Some of the recent changes might have been lost.

If you have somehow lost a significant part of PlayerINI data (I don't expect this has happened for anyone, but just in case) and would like to get it back, please contact me. I might be able to restore some more PlayerINIs by combining data from old backups.

Reacties (0)

Laatste bericht op 20 May 2019