How to show a loggin window in android

Posted by Yoto
im a little bit new using gms, im trying to make a game that works in pc and android, i follow the basic tutorial in this page and everything runs perfectly on windows, the game starts and a loggin window apear when i go to the lobby room, i can register and play like a guest, but when i export the game to android, in the loggin room the game dont show the loggin window but show the message "not conected" like in the vs example, i dont know whats happening, si if anybody can help me it could be nice. thanks

Replies (6)

Last message on 13 Feb 2018

Size43 (Administrator) on 4 Feb 2018, 16:54:31
Make sure you've got the internet permission enabled for your Android export.

Also please make sure you're using the All version of the extension, and are calling gms_network in the async networking event.
Yoto (Topicstarter) on 4 Feb 2018, 17:07:14
It is, o tried everything and there are no way to make android games connect, i have other games that uses network features and they work perfectly on android, i have GMS 1.4.1567, i am setting the permissions enabled, i am ussing the All version, i tried to test the game apk in diferent devices, i even tried to uninstall the complete SDK and reinstall it, and compile in other pc
Size43 (Administrator) on 4 Feb 2018, 17:12:06
Is your phone connected to the same network as your PC?

Maybe your phone is blocking the connection to the server?

Also, just try adding a show_message(game_id) and verify that it shows the same number on both Android and Windows.
Yoto (Topicstarter) on 4 Feb 2018, 18:02:54
nope, i tried to connect ussing the normal 4G network of my phone and still the gms_info_isconnected still shows "false"
Size43 (Administrator) on 13 Feb 2018, 17:40:05
Would you mind mailing me your project (or a similar project that has the same issue) at gamemakerserver@outlook.com?
Yoto (Topicstarter) on 4 Feb 2018, 17:37:54
same game id in android and windows, but yes, my devices and pc are in the same network but how could i be sure that it is making the issue?