Undertale: Don't Forget (+ Online)
"Don't Forget" is an Undertale fan-game with both a Story Mode and Multiplayer Mode! Multiplayer features 50+ characters and 6 locations from both Undertale and Deltarune! There's a large overworld to explore, many different enemies to encounter, and there's also has a unique PvP system combining mechanics from both UT and DR! PvP is compatible with every character in the game, too!
In this new world, will you strive to make peace, or will you work your way towards destroying it?
Story Mode is a seperate part of the game and the core focus of DF, which will be coming in the future. It revolves around a new human child named Harlow, who lives on the surface with their adoptive family: the Dreemurrs. In this timeline, the war between Humans and Monsters was resolved peacefully, and the two races co-exist. However, can a "perfect timeline" like this one truly exist without something lurking in the darkness?
Uncover the world's darkest secrets and encounter some familiar faces along the way in this brand new "game you can play after you complete Undertale".
- A brand new storyline featuring a cast of new characters, along with some old favorites.
- New environments to explore, and the return of Undertale's signature battle system. Decide the fate of the characters you meet!
- However, even if you can change the fate of other characters, can you still change your own...?
- A fully-featured online multiplayer mode, where you can meet other players and explore the original underground (now with new layouts, rooms, and secrets) together!
- A custom-made soundtrack with familiar tunes and original pieces.
- Beautifully drawn cutscenes, with voice-acting to go along with them.
- Made from the ground up in Game Maker Studio 1.4!
- Possibly some dogs here and there.
Last message on 31 May 2020