Login screen, sprites of UD, and global chat

Posted by SammyMorgan
i need help, like, i wanna make a undertale fangame online, but how i can do this? Im making the game in Game Maker 8.1. How i make the login screen, and how i make undertale sprites, and the chat, and the global chat, options, rooms, the savepoint of undertale, messages, i REALLY need help ;-;

Replies (8)

Last message on 28 Mar 2020

yozy_cozy on 28 Mar 2020, 05:27:08
hello mister, can you help me, i've got banned but i don't know why so if you could help me. i'm sorry to disturb but i don't know the admin -._-. .so it's possible to play the game. take your time and sorry again. thank you for your time to read that.
WolfCoderz on 19 Mar 2020, 23:32:06
Save File Function You Can Use PlayerINI.
-s-o-n- on 2 Mar 2020, 14:37:33
...........now rummaged around the site. . . but i don't get it how to contact the Afanguy.............
I'm confused, in general, here. Help pliz
Size43 (Administrator) on 1 Mar 2020, 11:10:06
It sounds like you're also looking for help with GameMaker in general, not just GameMaker Server. You might get better help for that on for example the GameMaker forums (https://forums.yoyogames.com), as this site is only for the GameMaker Server extension.

For GameMaker Server, you can check out some of the tutorials in the "Documentation" section of this site to get started.
-s-o-n- on 1 Mar 2020, 12:17:29
No, I'm not looking for help on the GameMaker completely (or I misunderstood) I just wanted to say about the ban :D
In general, the game says that you need to contact the administrator since the account is prohibited
Can you lift the ban?
If something is not right, tell me more, I will understand ... May be

(sorry in advance)
Size43 (Administrator) on 1 Mar 2020, 17:54:15
You seem to have replied in a completely different topic. I cannot help you with your bans, as that's up to the developers of the games. Please contact the developer of the game you were banned from.
-s-o-n- on 1 Mar 2020, 18:10:26
so in order to contact him again I need to write a question? on the same page?
-s-o-n- on 1 Mar 2020, 18:03:18
ok, thanks for answering