Update 1.9 has been released
So I promised to release an update that fixed a few bugs.
Problem is, I've completely lost track of which bugs I had fixed. That should explain the fact that I'm omitting a changelog.
The update has version 1.9. I've got no clue why. It seems like I decided to increase the version number a few months ago, maybe because I was planning a bigger update that never left the "planning" phase. Anyway, decreasing the version number right now is a bad idea since that might break all sorts of version checks that rely on the version being 1.9.
Obviously I'm going to try and prevent this from happening again.
Last message on 29 Aug 2016