Can't log in

Posted by Icestorm1369
I decided to download sonic network zone and try to log in for an odd reason the password wouldn't pop up like normal.

after a while i went on Undertale Don't Forget and then it would disconnect to any sever by not responding and when i try and login on Don't Forget is just says "you must login with an account"

if there's anything that can be done that be a grate help.

p.s: and i have changed my dll.dll file a bunch of times with different sizes that wont work.

p.p.s: if nothing can be done thank you anyways and sorry for wasting your time.

Replies (6)

Last message on 27 Jan 2019

jdev on 23 Jan 2019, 01:58:18
Are you receiving any errors when attempting to connect to the server?
Icestorm1369 (Topicstarter) on 23 Jan 2019, 12:21:08
no appart form the game stops responding thoug i checked the dll.dll file came up saying

Items in map: to Download Starting download... Download error: Invalid socket... Download error: Host not found... HTTP/1.1
GET
Host: Connection: close

Received HTTP/1.0 HTTP/1.1 Location:
to / Download: Redirected from Content-Length:
wb+ File opened Updater Error opening file: Error
Download error: WinSock error out of Starting update... http:// update update https:// update_backup Update already started / not available... Could not obtain executable path. Failed to update UpdateError: update_backup Module filename: -update server_update_apply: No file was ever downloaded. Could not restart game to update. Please restart the game manually. Restart Error: / arraysize: = A variable name or INI key cannot be longer than 128 characters A variable name or INI key cannot be longer than 128 characters Items in map: Items
jdev on 23 Jan 2019, 17:27:46
You don't need any .dll's to play Undertale: Don't Forget. Why are you using .dll's?
Icestorm1369 (Topicstarter) on 24 Jan 2019, 00:20:55
The guys who play it say that replacing the .dll file can sort it depending on the size and that but that doesn't seem to work

I have been told that every time the game "stops responding" I loses all connection to the server one of the guys who helped with don't forget who runs the servers says that I have no connection at all

The asked if it was fire wall but it wasn't as I could play it before the problem.

And so I turned here to see if you guys could help and so here we are now...
Size43 (Administrator) on 27 Jan 2019, 15:08:27
Hi, I think "one of the guys who helped with don't forget who runs the servers" might be me!

If I recall correctly, your game just wasn't connecting to the server at all, so there's nothing that I could do from my end to fix it.
Icestorm1369 (Topicstarter) on 24 Jan 2019, 00:21:46
P.s also the game has a .dll file when i downloaded it