why i cant register my game?

Posted by CpAdmin
i made a new game called Creamy Park but when i finished coding it and wanted to register it on gms it said "game registration is disabled. what do i need to do? i cant run my game and also i cant register it rip.

Replies (6)

Last message on 12 Aug 2018

Size43 (Administrator) on 8 Aug 2018, 11:32:48
I've temporarily stopped accepting new games until recent drama calms down. Hopefully I'll be able to enable it again before the end of the week.
CpAdmin (Topicstarter) on 9 Aug 2018, 11:00:26
but it stopped now nobody talks about that "Pdev and Korean game" i knew they was hacking the users and stealing passwords also Korean didnt buy the game legally he paid some items in other game called "GrowTopia" to get the project. But why me i just was happy i finished my game then i saw that no registration :'(
jdev on 9 Aug 2018, 14:46:01
Hi,

I want to clarify a few things. I think that Size43, given the current circumstances, deserves a break from all of this drama. Size43 is not targetting you by not allowing your game to be registered, as even a "big" developer such as myself cannot create any new games (not that I would need to).

As stated above, it should be enabled by the end of the week, so use this time to plan our your release and to get things ready.
CpAdmin (Topicstarter) on 9 Aug 2018, 18:00:16
hi i know that but the problem is in my game like almost all coing has a piece of code about gms and i cant run the game or test if my game isnt registered
jdev on 9 Aug 2018, 20:28:29
"As stated above, it should be enabled by the end of the week, so use this time to plan our your release and to get things ready."
Gamewolf10 on 12 Aug 2018, 00:34:39
Personally I would use a singleplayer option to test your game. If the game works perfectly well then use that opportunity to implement it on GMS. I for one will be using singleplayer to test out functions for a specific Game Maker Server game that I am gonna be making. But all in a side, size43 does need a break and I wouldn't mind if the game registration is closed, that just means I can work on it till then. ^-^