GameMaker Server Support

Posted by jdev

What is this server for?

I've seen a lot of people asking for help on the GameMaker Server forums and become frustrated because Size43 (Owner of GameMaker Server) doesn't respond to them for a few days because he is a very busy person (which is completely understandable), so I made this server in an effort to help others with their GameMaker Server knowledge.

What is a Coder?

A Coder is someone who doesn't know a lot about GameMaker Server and cannot provide the amount of support that a Developer can.

What is a Developer?

A Developer is someone who clearly understands GameMaker Server code and the extension as a whole and is also someone who can offer good support and answer your GameMaker Server related questions. Note: If you think you apply for this position, please contact me.

What is a Verified Developer?

A Verified Developer is someone who has used GameMaker Server for a large amount of time. A Verified Developer is also someone who clearly understands GameMaker Server code and the extension as a whole and is also someone who can offer good support and answer your GameMaker Server related questions. Note: If you think you apply for this position, please contact me.

I'm in! How do I join?

Awesome! You can join using the link at the bottom of this thread. It will open up a Discord window/client, depending on if you have an existing Discord account or not.

https://discord.gg/6ChcBSV

Replies (2)

Last message on 11 Aug 2018

Size43 (Administrator) on 11 Aug 2018, 14:30:13
Quick note -- I noticed that this post got slightly cut off the first time you posted it because of mismatched character limits. That should now be fixed.
jdev (Topicstarter) on 11 Aug 2018, 16:16:52
Thank you. I have since fixed the thread and updated it.